What are the basic principles of a stay abroad within the frame of the exchange program?
WHAT ARE THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF A STAY ABROAD WITHIN THE FRAME OF THE EXCHANGE PROGRAM?Students enrolled and regularly pursuing their studies at ESMOD Tunisia may participate, potentially and if they wish so, in the students’ exchange program offered by the ESMOD network member schools. This exchange must be scheduled well in advance and is subject to the approval of the teachers and of the candidate in and the host school, taking into account also the school record of the applicant. The student shall during the exchange attend regularly his training courses and participate in tests and assessments provided by the host school. She/he shall however be considered as still enrolled in ESMOD TUNISIA and will not therefore pay any tuition fees abroad, and will not be entitled to a foreign degree. All costs related to the exchange program will be borne by the applicant
- Expand one’s horizon by confronting another culture, take a step back.
- Learn a different way to work and study.
- Perfect One’s knowledge of a foreign language.
- Enhance one’s training and CV
- Demonstrate one’s ability in terms of autonomy and intellectual adaptation.