ESMOD DIPLOMAAll graduated students receive ESMOD DIPLOMA signed by both ESMOD Tunisia and ESMOD France, and recognized as equivalent in all countries where there exists an ESMOD school.
HOMOLOGATED DIPLOMAAll students holding an ESMOD Diploma receive in equivalence and according to their initial level upon admission a homologated diploma:
BREVET DE TECHNICIEN SUPERIEUR MODELISTE STYLISTE1 (BTS)The BTS is awarded only to students who have successfully completed their studies in pattern-drafting and fashion design dual program and prior to admission to the school, were already in possession of:
- Secondary Education Baccalaureate
- Or B.T.P in Fashion Design and / or pattern-drafting.
- Or an industrial Textile, Fashion and Apparel education Baccalaureate
- Or equivalent qualification
BREVET DE TECHNICIEN PROFESSIONNEL (BTP)2The BTP is awarded only to students who have successfully completed the patter-making program among those who, prior to admission to ESMOD:
- Have successfully completed the second secondary education grade,
- Held CAP3 degree,
- Held an industrial Baccalaureate or a qualification recognized as equivalent by relevant authorities (BEP, BP, BEPC)
 Stands for “Brevet de Technicien Professionnel“, an intermediate professional Technician Diploma awarded to students who reached at least the third secondary school grade prior to their admission to ESMOD